About The Product
Our range of steel weld-on hinges are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs.
Whether you plan to use them for your farm gate, trailer or dog box, these zinc plated hinges are cheap and economical.
Available PIN Ø
Why Our customers love our weld-on hinges
EASY TO INSTALL
Specifications & PRICING
|Code||Pin Ø||Height||Width||Units Per Box||RRP Per UnitInc. GST|
How To Install A Weld-On HINGE
Installing your gate so you can pull it off, is pretty simple
- Weld the sockets onto the gate itself.
- Measure the distance between the sockets.
- Weld the pins onto your post, one at the bottom, and one at the top. Make sure you have left plenty of room at the bottom so the gate clears the ground. Double check the pins are the same distance apart as your sockets. The pins should be pointing up.
- Lift your gate up and drop it on the pins.
If you want to make sure your gate is secure and can't be removed:
- Weld your bottom pin onto your post (pin pointing up) and your bottom socket on your gate.
- Sit your gate on the bottom pin.
- Weld your top socket to your gate.
- Drop your pin into the top socket. (Pin is pointing down)
- Weld the pin to the post.
Still have questions? Contact us today
Measure correctly before welding.
If you need to change anything you will need to cut them off and re-weld them. Frustrating! If you want something adjustable, check out our FG6 (perfect for farm gates).
Interested in purchasing our products?
Our products are stocked by a variety of stores all over Australia including stores in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory,
We Want To Make Sure You Are 100% Satisfied With Our Products.
We are confident you will love your new gate hardware. We believe all of our products are easy to install, easy to use, and will outlast other options. We want to make sure that you're having a great experience using your Rotech Rural hardware.